CBD and coffee, you might not think they can complement each other very well. The truth is that they can and do complement each other very well. Even though coffee makes you alert and CBD is supposed to relax you, when they work together you can feel more alert and relaxed at the same time. Many people have started to put CBD in their morning coffee to feel the effects of both. When you mix the two you can lose the jitters you get from coffee and the drowsiness you may get from CBD. Even some coffee shops have started to infuse CBD into their coffees or lattes.
What type of CBD to use with your coffee is a good question, as any high quality CBD oil will work. However we recommend using a water soluble CBD tincture. Using a normal CBD oil will not diminish the effects of either, you will just have to stir your coffee more often as the oil does not bond with the coffee as a water soluble CBD oil would.
If your local coffee shop does not yet serve CBD coffee or CBD lattés here is a recipe you can try at home.
- 1-2 scoops of your favorite coffee grounds
- 1 cup of milk or creamer of your choice
- Water soluble oil or tincture to your preference
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp sweetener of your choice
- Pinch of sea salt
- In a small saucepan on low heat, combine your sweetener, milk/creamer, vanilla extract, sea salt, and your preferred amount of CBD.
- Whisk the mix together until warm.
- Pour into your cup of coffee.
If you are in need of water soluble CBD oil, shop the CBD oil we have available today.
(Source Article: How to make your own CBD Latte.)